After you stop talking to someone or end the relationship, there is a time where you want to become friends again.
But when becoming friends you can’t do stuff like:
– Send pictures of your new girl/guy in your life to your ex.
– Don’t try and push them to be friends with your ex. Nobody wants to be friends with your new bf/gf.
– Don’t get mad when they say they found someone new. Accept the fact that they have moved on.
– Make sure you still don’t have any feelings for the person anymore. It’s okay if you know you will always love them but make sure you are not in love with them.
– Avoid conversations about sex and the past. It doesn’t help makes you seem very desperate to get back to the way things were.
– Don’t be that CRAZY JEALOUS person; it’ll just push them away.
But don’t be the person to start rubbing stuff in people’s faces. That is definitely the wrong way to go about it. If you cannot successfully do all of the things above you should avoid being friends all together because…
YOU ARE NOT READY!